The cornerstone of the new meeting house was laid on July 29, 1905. The new meeting house was dedicated on October 7, 1906. The church historian believes that the church bell, cast in 1875, came from the old building.
The Chancel and North Transept windows were made by John Hardman & Co. of Birmingham, England. The South Transept window was made by H. E. Goodhue of Cambridge, MA.