If I had only been there! How quick I would have been to help the Baby. I would have washed His linen. How happy I would have been to go with the shepherds to see the Lord lying in the manger!Martin Luther
If we had been there….Some of us think to ourselves, “Yes, we would.” We say that because we know how great Christ is, but if we had been there at that time, we would have done no better than the people of Bethlehem.
Why don’t we do it now? We have Christ in our neighbor. Please remember to bring a package of diapers for our December Diaper Drive!
Here is our schedule for December 2021.
- Sunday, December 5: 10:00 a.m., Outdoor intergenerational worship (weather permitting). Share beloved carols and Advent hymn, joined by the senior choir.
- Sunday, December 12: 10:00 a.m., Church school and communion.
- Sunday, December 19: 10:00 a.m., Happy Birthday Jesus! Please join us for a Church school celebration.
- Friday, December 24: 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., for a traditional Christmas Eve worship!
- Sunday, December 26: 10:00 a.m., Intergenerational worship. Bring bells and sing “On This Day, Earth Shall Ring.”
For more information, please contact Wendy Donnell, our Director of Christian Education.