Who are the needy in your community? When have you been asked to help someone in need? What did you (or did you not) do? What might be your answer to the question, “Is it really possible to give freely without judgment, no matter the circumstances?”
Here is our schedule for October 2021.
- October 3: World Communion Sunday! Step into Jesus’ world as we offer a foot washing and communion ritual.
- October 10: How will you share your kindness today and tomorrow? Learn what the unexpected benefits of leading a compassionate life can be for you, your family, friends, neighbors, teachers, animals, and nature.
- October 17: We will gather to reconnect and review how we shared our kindness in the world.
- October 24: What does it mean to you to care for those in need? What might your answer be to the question, “Is it really possible to give freely without judgement, no matter the circumstances?” (Deuteronomy 15: 7-11)
- October 31: You are invited to a Pumpkin Painting Party! Come watch one of your teachers cut a pumpkin and read a story called the Pumpkin Patch Parable! Wearing jeans and t-shirts, are encouraged, because you are going to get messy! Bring a friend.
We will continue to monitor guidance regarding the safe opening of churches and will provide updates as soon as they are available.