It’s official: in 1921 Charles Newhall donated our Parsonage, its property and a strong endowment to care for it — 100 years this spring. Since 2014 Ann Hulsing has been at the heart of a mission to create senior housing in our neighborhood and in June 2019 our congregation voted to move ahead with this. Now, in October of 2020, at our Congregational Meeting, we voted to name the project the Hulsing Newhall House. There is activity and plans are proceeding, yet it’s a year or more still ahead. But celebrate the vision (Joy Huber now chairs the committee), imagine the future and give thanks for Ann’s leadership.